History of ORG and you!
- What brought you to (create) ORG?
- What kept you at ORG?
- What role does ORG play in your day to day life? How long has it played that role?
- What did you do try to keep ORG alive longer?
- Do you feel there were any social structures that unfairly contributed to this end? Are there any larger hardships you felt you and/or ORG faced?
- What were you able to accomplish through working with/at ORG?
You and Loss
- What is your history of grief and loss?
- What rituals, practices, and our cultural traditions do you already have?
- How are they working? How have they worked?
Wreckage of the Past
- What do you wish you had done differently during your time at ORG?
- What do you wish ORG had been able to do/accomplish?
- What do you wish ORG had never done? Any other regrets?
Wreckage of the Future
- What do you feel like you will you lose when ORG closes?
- Who do you feel like/worry you will be when ORG closes?
- How do you think that you will you structure your days when ORG closes? What changes?
- Who needs to know that ORG has closed?
- Who will tell them?
- What thing/things from ORG hold meaning to you? Can you keep them? Why or why not?
- What thing/things from ORG could be useful to others? Can you give those things to them? Why or why not?
- What else feels unclear?
- What else feels unspoken?
- What else needs attention?